Online shop operator:
Loke 14c 3330 Mozirje
Registration number: 9078029000
VAT ID: SI90961951
The Buyer is bound by the General Terms and Conditions in force at the time of purchase (placing an online order).
The General Terms and Conditions of Purchases in the Outsiders online shop are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and on the basis of the Electronic Commerce Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
In order to provide as accurate and useful information as possible, we have added images and descriptions to the products, either previously obtained from suppliers or taken by us.
Accessibility of information
The Supplier undertakes to provide the following information to the Buyer at all times:
- the identity of the company (name and registered office, registration and tax number),
- contact details that allow the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (email, phone),
- the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services),
- product availability (every product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- the terms of delivery of the product or service (method, place and time of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously stated and it must be shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- method of payment and delivery,
- an explanation of the complaints procedure, including full details of the contact person or customer service.
Offer of items
The nature of doing business online is very dynamic, with the Outsidersi online shop being updated and changing. For this reason, it may happen that a product cannot be delivered at the moment the user places an order. In this case, we will inform the user in writing after the order has been processed. The price in the Outsidersi online shop is the same for both registered members and guests of the online shop.
Registration / Login
Registration is not required to place an order.
To ensure the security of purchases in the Outsiders online shop, it is recommended that new users create their own unique account (User Registration. Upon registration, the user is obliged to provide the required information (marked with an asterisk *), whereby the user is assigned a username, (first and last name of the person or company name) and a password.
You can order products from the Outsiders online shop without registering.
When signing up, users can indicate that they would like to receive occasional newsletters from Outsiders, which may also be of a promotional nature. If users no longer wish to receive such newsletters, they can unsubscribe via the link attached to each such communication or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered users log in to their profile with their logged-in email address and a password.
In case of a lost/forgotten password, the user can get a new password by selecting and confirming it again.
All personal data is stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
The provider offers the following payment methods:
- cash on collection,
If you wish to have the ordered goods delivered to your home, workplace or any other address in Slovenia and you choose to pay on delivery and choose Post Slovenije for the delivery, only payment in cash is possible. You must therefore be present at the time of collection and have sufficient cash to pay the purchase price. However, if you pick up the parcel at your local post office after being notified by your local postman, payment by credit card is also possible.
- by prior transfer to TRR account SI56 6000 0000 1137 493 - Outsiders
You can pay for the ordered goods at any bank, at the Post Office of Slovenia or via electronic banking by transfer to our transaction account No SI56 6000 0000 1137 493, opened with Lon d.d. Payment is made on the basis of the received e-mail or by pre-invoice after you place the order. When making your payment, please provide us with the exact reference so that we can ensure that your order is processed as quickly as possible. The validity of the invoice is 3 working days or by arrangement. The delivery period starts from the day of the receipt of funds in our account.
- by debit or credit card
All prices are final and include VAT. Outsidersi is a taxable company.
Prices are valid at the time of order placement and have no pre-set validity.
Prices are valid in the case of payment by the payment methods indicated above, under the conditions indicated above.
The purchase contract between the provider and the buyer is concluded at the moment the provider confirms the order (the buyer receives an e-mail with the status of Order Confirmed - "Thank you for your order"). From that moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer.
1. Select a product: on the Outsiders website, select a product and click on the "Add to basket" link. The system will notify you that the product has been successfully added to the
basket. You can now continue shopping or complete your purchase. To complete your purchase, select your delivery method and click on the bottom right - SHIPPING, then proceed to the form where you will enter your contact details, delivery address and payment method.
2. Removing a product from your shopping basket: if you have made a mistake or changed your mind about the quantity of products, you can simply correct or remove the number or product directly in your shopping basket. You can correct, add or subtract the quantity by using the + and - signs from the number of items added or simply delete it by clicking on the "can" next to the quantity of the item added.
3. Completing the order: you must fill in all the necessary fields to complete the order.
- Delivery address: you must provide the required contact details marked with a red asterisk (first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone, address, city, postcode), which we need to confirm and complete your order and to deliver the product.
- If the delivery address is different from the customer's address, then click on the option to deliver to another address and enter the delivery address.
- Delivery charge: 3,95 €
- Payment method:You can choose between four payment methods: cash on delivery, credit card, or invoice.
- Vouchers: if the user has a valid discount voucher, they enter the code in the relevant field and click the confirm button (the field is not always available).
- Order overview: shows the products that the user has added to the shopping basket while browsing the online shop. The price of the product, the shipping cost, the VAT value and the total cost to be paid are displayed in the shopping basket before the order is completed.
1. Completion of the order: when the user completes the purchase by clicking on the button on the bottom right ( BUY), he/she will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order and the payment details if he/she has chosen the pre-invoice option. Also, upon completion of the order, the user will receive an order number, which can be referred to later in case of a complaint.
Purchase notification procedure
- After placing an order, the customer receives an email notification that the order has been accepted.
- The purchase process for legal persons is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that the company name and tax number are entered at the end of the purchase. The payment options are also the same.
- Goods dispatched: the Supplier prepares, dispatches or prepares for collection the Goods within the agreed time limit, issues and sends an invoice to the Buyer and notifies the Buyer by email. In the aforementioned email, the Provider shall also inform the Buyer of the return policy, where to go in the event of a delay in delivery and where to go in the event of a complaint. In addition to the goods, the supplier sends a printed invoice, which the buyer is obliged to send back in case of return.
Delivery time is 1-3 working days for items in stock and 3-7 days for items currently out of stock, in which case this will be indicated separately next to the item. Our packages will be delivered by a courier of the Post of Slovenia.
Packaging costs are the responsibility of Outsiders unless otherwise agreed.
Cancellation of purchase, REFUND OF GOODS
The Buyer has the right to return the purchased and unused goods within 14 days. The Buyer may only return the goods undamaged in their original packaging.
The Buyer must inform 3330 Mozirje in writing of the intended return within 14 days of receipt of the goods, unless otherwise agreed, by sending a written notice to the contact e-mail address email@example.com, and return the unused goods within a further 15 days. The buyer shall return the goods to Outsidersi,Loke 14c , 3330 Mozirje.
The Supplier is only obliged to accept goods that have not been used, are not damaged and are packed in the original packaging as sent to the Buyer. Any returns not returned in accordance with the above will be refused.
When returning the goods, the Buyer shall also send the invoice for the goods and personal details and the transaction account to which he wishes to receive the refund. The refund will be processed within 5 working days from the day of receipt of the returned shipment.
A complaint is justified if the goods have been delivered to the Buyer with a material defect, if the goods do not have the characteristics explicitly promised by the Seller, or if the Buyer has been sent goods that do not correspond to the order placed.
In the event of a complaint, the Buyer shall, within 8 days of receipt of the goods, immediately notify the Supplier of the irregularities found in such a way that the validity of the claim can be established. The Buyer is obliged to send the goods which are the subject of the claim to the address of the Supplier or to another address as previously agreed. Shipments with a ransom note will not be accepted. The Supplier shall bear the shipping costs in the event of a justified claim.
If the claim is justified, the Buyer has the right to choose another item from the offer, to claim a credit or to request a refund.
Where a claim cannot be resolved immediately due to a defect in the goods, the Supplier shall draw up a claim report and send the goods for analysis to confirm or reject the grounds for the claim.
The costs of the analysis shall be borne by the Supplier only if the claim is justified, otherwise the Buyer shall bear these costs, as well as the costs of return shipment of the same item.
In the event of a rejected claim, the Buyer shall be liable for the costs of return delivery of the goods that have been the subject of the claim, at the current price list of the delivery service with which the Supplier has a business relationship, unless the Buyer clearly and in a timely manner expresses a request to use the delivery service of a specific provider that allows the Supplier to deliver the parcels with a ransom. The Supplier shall send the goods which have been the subject of the claim back to the Buyer at the address to which they were originally sent, with a redemption fee. If the goods sent are not accepted by the Buyer and are returned to the Supplier's address, the Supplier will accept the goods and resend them to the Buyer with a ransom note only if the Buyer has previously reimbursed the Supplier to the Supplier's TRR for any actual costs incurred by the Buyer for the return delivery of the goods not previously accepted by the Buyer.
Complaints and disputes
firstname.lastname@example.org (outsidersi.com) complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. outsidersi.com makes every effort to fulfil its duty to establish an effective complaint handling system. Complaints can be made by email to email@example.com. The provider will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the customer how long it will take to process the complaint and keep the customer informed of the progress of the complaint. The Provider acknowledges that an essential characteristic of consumer disputes, at least as far as judicial settlement is concerned, is their disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in settling the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to a consumer not bringing a dispute before the courts. Therefore, the provider shall make every effort to resolve any disputes amicably.
If you have any problems, please call us on 02 8857190, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Outsidersi Loke 14c 2383 Šmartno pri Slovenj Gradec
The complaint procedure is confidential!
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, Outsidersi (outsidersi.com) does not recognise any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that a consumer may bring under the Act on Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution.
Outsidersi (outsidersi.com), which as a provider of goods and services facilitates online commerce in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the Online Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform (ODRP). The platform is available to consumers at the following electronic link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=SL.
These rules are based on the Law on Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes, Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
Obligation of liability
The Provider shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and correct. However, the characteristics of the items, the delivery date or the price may change so quickly that the supplier is unable to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the supplier will inform the customer of the changes and give the customer the opportunity to withdraw from the order or to exchange the item ordered.
The Provider is not responsible for the content of the reviews written by visitors. The Provider shall review the reviews before publication and reject those that are manifestly untrue, misleading or offensive. The Provider is not responsible for the information contained in the reviews and disclaims any liability arising from the information contained in the reviews.
Although the supplier endeavours to provide accurate photographs of the items for sale, all photographs should be taken as symbolic. Photographs do not guarantee the characteristics of the product.
Protection of personal data
The Provider undertakes to keep all personal data of the User secure at all times.
The Provider will use the personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order and other necessary communication.
Under no circumstances will user data be passed on to unauthorised persons.
It is the user's responsibility to protect the security of their personal data by ensuring the security of their username and password.
The prize draw is organised by Outsidersi, Loke 14c , 3330 Mozirje. Participants in the prize draws consent to the publication of their name and surname on the websites operated by the operator in the event that they win a prize. The prize winner cannot be a legal person. No prize may be paid in cash. None of the Organiser's or the Contractor's employees and their associates shall
The winner will receive the prize by post, postage is covered by the prize draw organiser. In the event that the prize is declined by the winner, a new prize will be drawn.
The controller will contact the user by means of distance communication only if the user does not expressly object.
The advertisement emails will contain the following elements:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously identified as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be labelled as such,
- The conditions for participation will also be clearly defined,
- a clear explanation of how to opt-out of receiving advertising messages,
- the user's wish not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by the provider.
Every opinion is important for the user-friendly and efficient operation of the Outsiders online shop. Whether it is a compliment, a reprimand or a suggestion for improvement... . In order to provide competent information, opinions and reviews can only be provided by persons who have made a purchase from the Outsidersi online shop.
Only with your feedback can we continue to make it as easy as possible for you to shop online for top quality products.
As we are all only human, we are aware that sometimes misunderstandings or differences of opinion can arise, so as a responsible Outsidersi webshop service provider we will do our utmost to resolve any misunderstandings quickly, efficiently and to mutual benefit.
We will always respond to your comments as soon as possible and try to find a solution with you.
We want you to feel comfortable in the Outsiders online shop because we want to build a long-term partnership with you based on honest and respectful communication. Any questions or comments you may have will therefore be gladly accepted at our contact address and we will, above all, do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Technical problems can sometimes occur in the operation of the programme. The Provider undertakes to use its best endeavours to rectify the fault as soon as possible. If this means a change for the customer, the supplier will inform the customer before dispatch.